AMERICAN PENSTEMON SOCIETY ANNUAL MEETING
Walden, Colorado May 31-June 2, 2019
Please see the Fall 2018 newsletter for much more detail.
APS Full Schedule
· Noon-5:00 pm Registration Check-in
· 2:00-3:00 pm APS board meeting
· 6:00 pm Dinner or heavy appetizers
· 6:30 pm Opening talk by Bryan Fischer- History and plants of North Park
· 7:30 pm Mike Bone -Propagation of Penstemon
· 7:30 am Field Trips (North Park, Rd #5 and 17, Fischer Ranch, Independence mountain)
· 6:30 pm Banquet and Annual meetings
· Michelle DePringer-Levin from DBG - research work with Colorado’s rare and endangered Penstemon.
· 7:30 am Field Trips (State Bridge and Middle Park)
· Dinner on own
· Optional day to visit Yampa River Botanic Gardens
· Possible visit to a private garden near Steamboat