So sorry but the society board voted to cancel this year's meeting.  Many of the species have bloomed much earlier than in previous years due to unusually warm weather.  We feel you would not have received a quality outing had we not made the decision to postpone.  We are moving the meeting dates to next year.  If you are a member in good standing, you will receive a newsletter with the updates.  Also, if you have already paid for this year you will be reimbursed.